The BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus library is housed in a state-of-the-art new building, covering about 45000 sq.ft area and is located close to Lecture Theater Complex (LTC) and class rooms of the Institute. The library is fully air-conditioned with 450 seating capacity.
The library has a collection of 29000+ books and subscribes to over 90 Indian and foreign periodicals/magazines. Students can have access to over 4500+ e journals. We subscribe to springer e- books collection. Students and faculty members can have access to over 1100+ e books. The library has thousands of books in electronic format and more are being added constantly.
The Library facilities have the primary purpose of supporting BITS’s educational and research programs. Access to and use of the Library is a privilege extended to the members of the BITS community of faculty, students, and staff; including members of their immediate families and sponsored affiliates.
Library users and staff will interact with mutual respect and consideration.
Library users will:
• Respect private and Institute property
• Abide by all Institute and Libraries’ policies, licensing and contractual agreements
• Comply with all requests made by library staff
• Show valid identification upon request
• Use Library resources (content, equipment, or facilities) safely and appropriately