1. Appropriate request application in the prescribed form is to be submitted to the ARC Division with your details like name, ID. No., address of communication and the number of duplicates transcripts etc. required.
2. The requisite charges can be paid through online (www.onlinesbh.com -> State Bank Collect) or by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BITS, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad; and others or International Money Order in favour of BITS, Hyderabad. Outstation Cheques / Drafts are not accepted.
3. If a duplicate transcript is required in a sealed envelope, one has to send envelops with the addresses of the Universities or the address of the university. Duplicate Transcript cannot be sealed in un-addressed envelope. Duplicates once issued cannot be sealed in envelops by BITS at a later date.
4. Do not authorize another person to apply and/or collect copies of your academic documents. Academic documents are confidential documents and should not go in wrong hands. It is in your own interest to preserve and prevent your academic document from their possible misuse.
5. The requests received are processed on 'First Come First Served' basis. No priority treatment is possible or given to a request made in person. Graduated or off-campus students can send the request by post, speed post or courier. They are not required to come to BITS, Hyderabad to make a request for duplicates.
6. If for some genuine reason, it is not possible to make a request for issuing duplicates by the student himself, an authorization letter for applying and/or collecting the duplicates, duly signed and dated, giving the reason 'why he/she cannot make/send the request?', should be made and directly sent to The Associate Dean, ARC Division, BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, Jawaharnagar, Hyderabad-500078. If authorization letter is sent by fax, original must also be sent by post.
7. The authorisation letter should contain the name, ID. No., address of the authorized person and your signature should be in original.
8. Duplicate transcript requests are normally processed within 3 to 5 business days, depending on the queue, after the request is received, verified and found in order. This process may take longer during peaks, which is normally at the beginning and end of each semester and process time depends upon queue of requests.