Admission to MBA Programme (for academic year 2014-15)
BITS Pilani is one of India’s leading institutes of higher education and a deemed university under section 3 of the UGC act. With an illustrious legacy, modern campuses and alumni in leadership positions across the world, BITS Pilani has been the Institute of choice for top students year after year.
Applications are invited for Admission to MBA Programme at Pilani Campus:
Management education at BITS, Pilani brings a cutting edge thinking and best learning practices to its flagship MBA program through three semesters of rigorous classroom training coupled with provision for 6 months exposure to industry through structured and evaluative internship (Practice School) making this programme one of its kind.
B.E./B.Tech in Engineering or a Master’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any integrated first degree of BITS. Candidates should have obtained minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
BITS Pilani will use CAT 2013 and GMAT Scores for Short-listing Candidates for its MBA Programme:
IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in group discussion & personal interview.
Applicants for admission to the MBA programme will also be considered for Teaching Assistantships in addition to tuition fee waiver scheme. For details please visit www.bitsadmission.com
Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application form available online at www.bitsadmission.com
and take a printout of the filled form. The completed application form along with the proof of fee payment of Rs. 1900/- should be sent to undersigned so as to reach before 5.00 pm on 20th May 2014
PhD D admission in II SEM 2014-15
1. Area(s) of PhD D admission in the II Semester 2014-15:
Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management, Operations Management & Decision Science, Information Technology & Technology Management, Strategy & Entrepreneurship.
2. Scholarship/assistantship available:
(a) Institute Assistantship: Rs 16800/- p.m. for Higher Degree (M.E./ M. Pharm/ M Phil) holder; Rs 12000/- for First degree (M Sc/ M.A./B.E.) holders.
(b) Project position(s): Please give details of all the project positions in departments in following format:
Title of project: Position: JRF/SRF/Project fellow
Fellowship amount: Funding agency:
3. Department plan to admit student under: (if the Department does not want to admit "part-time' students, kindly write clearly in bold letters Department do not intend to admit students in 'Part-Time catagory' and delete point b' in the following)
a. Regular students: student who will devote full-time on Ph D work. Will be considered for assistantship/project fellowship in addition to 90 % waiver in tuition fee. Preference will be given to candidates working in ongoing sponsored projects in the department and to CSIR/UGC-NET qualified candidates having own fellowship.
b. Part-time Students: Candidates working in organizations situated close to the campus will be admitted under this scheme. Students will have to complete required course work similar to full-time students as specified by DRC. Such students will be entitled for 80% waiver in tuition fee. They will not be entitled for any assistantship from the Institute.
4. Fee structure: (For the academic year 2014-15):
Ph D application fees (one time)
Admission fees (one Time)
Tuition fees per semester *
8950 (10% of the total semester fee)
17900 (20% of the total semester fee)
Institute caution deposit
Mess & electricity advance
Hostel, ICT, Infra Structure Modernization Fees
student aid fund
Applicable as per campus rules
* The above prescribed semester fee is for student admitted in the academic year 2014-15. For these students, the semester, term, and admission fees will be revised upward every year, but will not increase beyond 15% each year (unless the government announces any new lavy/tax, which will be passed on to all existing students irrespective of their year of entry.
* The above prescribed semester fees are for student admitted in the academic year 2013-14. For these students, the semester, term, and admission fees will be revised upward every year, but will not increase beyond 15% each year (unless the government announces any new levy/tax, which will be passed on to all existing students irrespective of their year of entry.